Multiple Users on the Same Mac
This guide helps you run BlueBubbles for multiple people on the same Mac
- 1.Create another user account on your Mac, preferably with admin capabilities
- 3.Setup BlueBubbles on the new user
- 1.You will need to provide a different Firebase JSON and Admin SDK JSON for this user
- 2.You will need to provide a different Ngrok auth token for this user
- 3.You will need to provide a different port number for the server to use
The other user should now be able to use BlueBubbles simultaneously with the original BlueBubbles user!
- You will not be able to auto-login multiple users. You can only select one user to be auto logged in when macOS first boots up, or after a power outage.